Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/46/d92458070/htdocs/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Easy View Tackle System
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Calendar
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1   Go Down
Author Topic: Easy View Tackle System  (Read 4566 times)
gambler bob
« on: April 17, 2009, 02:38:30 PM »

If you are tired of digging through boxes and bags trying to find a bait Huh? you need to check out the easy view tackle system at www.easyviewtackle.com Grin
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 06:55:53 PM by kilkenny » Logged

Tboxfish

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 10:07:15 PM »

WinkTHIS IS A GREAT IDEA ! IT WILL BE THE NEXT PURCHASE I MAKE FOR MY BOAT Cool

Todd Box

"You're closer to the Outdoors than you think"

Tboxfish

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 06:00:54 PM »

WinkI finally got this system for my boat. Actually, my middle daughter, Brandie, got it for this past X-mas after I hinted around for a full year Cheesy
I LOVE it. I have 2-3 bags of baits hanging from each clip & so far, none of the bags have ripped or fallen off. I even hung 1 of the small clip rods in my built-in cooler in my boat to hang my lunch from so that it doesn't up water logged like it has so many times in the past. The system also includes 2 clips w/rubber foam to stick the hooks of the baits that you expect you may use on your trip. The foam has the right consistancy to keep the hook in, but does not tear up when you pull the baits off. I've attached photos showing how I installed the system in my Kitty.

THANKS to Gambler Bob for the heads up Wink
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 06:15:23 PM by Tboxfish » Logged

Todd Box

"You're closer to the Outdoors than you think"

Pages: 1   Go Up
Print
Jump to: