Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/46/d92458070/htdocs/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pictures from the 2011 TTHA Hunters Extravaganza in Houston, TX. August 7, 2011.
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Calendar
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1   Go Down
Author Topic: Pictures from the 2011 TTHA Hunters Extravaganza in Houston, TX. August 7, 2011.  (Read 3161 times)
kilkenny
« on: August 07, 2011, 04:58:19 PM »

My son, Drew, and I went to the 2011 TTHA Hunter?s Extravaganza in Houston, TX today. It was a really nice event. Dr. James Kroll (Dr. Deer) with the Institute for White-Tailed Deer Management & Research was there and I spoke with him briefly. Matt Hughes (9 time UCF Champion and Hall of Famer and the host of Trophy Hunters TV) was there as well. (See his picture below).

I also spent some time at the Deer Feeder Helper booth checking out the new products and speaking with the inventor of the product Chris Nicholes, who goes by the handle BuckDude42 in the forums. Since I got my first feeder helper a few years ago, Chris has made some modifications to an already great product to make it even better. I picked up one of the new designed feeder helpers while I was there. Chris also was showing me some a new spinner that is really nice to keep varmints out as well as some new motor, timer and solar panel designs. Chris hopes to have this listed on his website soon.

The show was well worth it and cannot wait until next year?s show. Below are some pictures that my son took of the day.

Kilkenny

texasdayhunts

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 09:30:07 PM »

Great pics. I see you got photos of my deer.  Roll Eyes  I wish.

I didn't get to make it this year. It is hard to get out of there without breaking the bank.

BuckDude42
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 09:55:12 PM »

Great photo of Matt Hughes. I believe he is now employed by TTHA. The Extravaganza is always fun and nice too see all the variety that this show offers.

Pages: 1   Go Up
Print
Jump to: